Are you ready to update your kitchen and need help getting started? Here are nine tips you can use now to modernize your kitchen.
1. Brighten up your kitchen space using light colors on the kitchen cabinets. White and grey hues go very well with stainless steel and give you a variety of options for your countertops.
2. One of the quickest ways to modernize and bring together all the elements in a kitchen is painting the walls white , soft grey or an off-white.
3. You can also add more light to the room by installing new contemporary pendants. A professional kitchen remodeler can also select and install under cabinet lighting, so your kitchen looks wonderfully warm at night.
4. If the countertops are out of style, you may consider replacing the cabinets altogether. This is a great time to go through galleries of designs and select your preference in modern designs. We typically recommend quartz countertops for their beauty, ease of care and longevity.
5. Take an inventory of your current kitchen. Are there any items out of place now with the current motif that would go well with your updated kitchen?
6. Display any stylish dinnerware by installing shelving.
7. Strategically place bolder colors and textures in your choice of backsplash, appliances, and kitchen accessories.
8. Make dishwashing easier by installing a deeper kitchen sink. Undermount sinks look great and make cleaning so much easier.
9. Recessed can lights will add the final touch to help modernize your look and provide a very pleasant working environment.
Browse our remodel galleries for more design ideas and get in touch if you need help with your kitchen remodel in the South Austin area.
Copyright © 2018 Delightful Kitchen Remodeling - All Rights Reserved.