Are you ready to update your kitchen and need help getting started? Here are nine tips you can use now to modernize your kitchen.
1. Brighten up your kitchen space using cream colors on the kitchen cabinets. Those lighter hues also go very well with stainless steel and grey countertops.
2. One of the quickest ways to modernize and bring together all the elements in a kitchen is painting the walls white or an off-white.
3. You can also add more light to the room by installing new contemporary pendants. A professional kitchen remodeler can also select and install under cabinet lighting, so your kitchen looks wonderfully warm at night.
4. If the countertops are out of style, you may consider replacing the cabinets altogether. This is a great time to go through galleries of designs and select your preference in modern designs whether it's a clean quartz look or incorporate wood with oak tops.
5. Take an inventory of your current kitchen. Are there any items out of place now with the current motif that would go well with your updated kitchen?
6. Display any stylish dinnerware by installing shelving.
7. Strategically place bolder colors and textures in your choice of backsplash, appliances, and kitchen accessories.
8. Make dishwashing easier by installing a deeper kitchen sink. Farmhouse style sinks go well with any counter top of your choice.
9. Recessed can lights will finally help to modernize your look and provide a very pleasant working environment.
Browse our remodel galleries for more design ideas and get in touch if you need help with your kitchen remodel for Austin or Dallas.